AFCAT II 2017 results and cut off marks are officially released by the Indian Air Force on it’s official website careerairforce.nic.in
The cut off marks for AFCAT II 2017 (first part) is 160/ 300 and the cut off marks for EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test) is 60/ 150.
The Indian Air Force organises Air Force Common Aptitude Test (AFCAT) twice every year to recruit candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Flying branch and for Short Service Commission or Permanent Commission in the Ground Duty (or non-technical branches). Last AFCAT was conducted on August 27. Some of the aspirants could not attempt the test due to violence noticed in Haryana region. For such candidates the test was re-scheduled to be on September 17, 2017.
Candidates who had appeared for the test can see their results on the career website of the Indian Air Force – careerairforce.nic.in.
Here’s how to check your AFCAT result:
- Visit careerairforce.nic.in
- Check ‘What new’ section and click on ‘Results AFCAT 2017’.
- Search your AFCAT Number by doing ‘CTRL +F’ or scroll down the list to check it manually.
- Click here to directly access the PDF file of qualified AFCAT Candidates.
This is how to check your AFCAT Marks:
- Click ‘Candidate Login’ option on top right corner on careerairforce.nic.in
- Choose ‘AFCAT Entry’
- Skip the video and enter your credentials
- Select August 2017 in the ‘Notification’ option and proceed after adding security captcha
- Click ‘View Marks’ option to know your marks.
Now, if you have cleared the AFCAT then the next task is to select your AFSB centre. Before selecting your AFSB centre, we recommend you to read this post.
Here’s how to select your AFSB centre:
- Follow the above given steps
- Click ‘Select Interview Date/Venue’ option
- Choose any date and venue
- Click submit (Once submitted, the Date/Venue can’t be changed)